There service has varied living accommodations that consist of 9 Ground floor rooms, 6 One bed apartments, 2 Studios and an 1 Annex.
Autumn Leaves is a warm, safe and supportive environment in the confines of a purpose built home in the elegant surroundings of Tadworth, Surrey. We provide specialist Learning & Physical disability services, and also support other related conditions.
Autumn Leaves Supported Living promotes residents to live as independently as possible, so they can feel happy individually and as part of a community. We encourage residents to develop their life skills and get involved with new and daily activities, in order to maintain their sense of well being.
The service offers excellent facilities and a safe and secure environment for clients. We have excellent services and facilities at Autumn Leaves that enables us to support and interact positively with all residents.
Expert care for a range of complex conditions so we can support all service user needs.
We provide Individual care programs with key workers assigned to each individual service user maximizing there care package.
We take time to listen to families, friends and care networks to understand their personalities and diagnosis.
We will endeavor to engage all service users in person centered activities.
Our 24 hour staff adopt an adaptable and flexible approach, to best support residents changing needs and independence.
Whether it’s baking a cake, going out into the community, learning a new domestic skill or participating in a community integration program, we provide the day to day support and encouragement to enable our residents to live full and varied lives, according to their individual wishes and requirements.
Our Services & Facilities include:
- There service has varied living accommodations that consist of 9 Ground floor rooms, 6 One bed apartments, 2 Studios and an 1 Annex.
- Multiple equipped wet rooms
- Parker and Jacuzzi Bathrooms
- Shared kitchens - Includes and adapted kitchen for wheelchair users.
- Male and female clients
- High end homely environment
- Welcoming gardens – relaxation and gardening
- Large open lounge and dining area
- Games & Activities zone
- Sensory room
- Cinema Room
- Arts and Crafts center.
- Clinic / Medication room
- Fully trained and experienced specialist 24 hour support staff.
- Access to external health care services as needed.
- Access to local places of worship, leisure/shopping facilities and good transport links. (Epsom, Leatherhead, Banstead & Reigate)